| Ai Ais Hot Springs
Ai Ais Resort:- is situated 100 km west from Grünau at the end of road C10 in the southern part of the Fish River Canyon.
Please take note of the FOLLOWING:
This resort is operated by Namibia Wildlife Resorts and the following applies:
- Day visitors are allowed from sunrise to sunset.
- Overnight visitors with reserved accommodations may enter at any time of the night, but may not leave the rest-resort between 23:00 and 06:00
- Restaurant hours: 07:00 to 09:00 - 12:00 to 14:00 - 18:00 to 22:00
- No pets are allowed
- Landing strip is available: - Not Licenced
coordinates S 27:59:35 - E 17:35:55 - elevation: 2000 feet Runway 01/19 length 1,050m gravel - 07/25 length 1,050m gravel
- 2-Bed Luxury Flats with bath
- 4-Bed Flats with bath
- Restaurant & Bar
- Filling Station
- Swimming Pool
- tennis court
- NO banking facilities
IMPORTANT NOTICE dated 03 May 2006: Namibia Wildlife Resorts Ltd. which operates this resort has imposed the following payment requirements: a 10% non-refundable deposit of the room rate is due latest 10 days after reservation is made. The remaining balance also non-refundable is due 55 days before arrival. In case of change in reservation the 10% non-refundable deposit for the original reservation is forfeited. This will affect our credit card debiting policy. See our "Frequently Asked Questions"
| Your information will NOT be made available to
NOTE: It is required to process your reservation.
Entries marked with * are mandatory.